Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All

Author Topic: Hometown Heroes of Cendor in search of a GM!!!  (Read 414 times)

Wulfnor

• Level 5
  • Wisdom & Courage
Hometown Heroes of Cendor in search of a GM!!!
« on: 22. July 2017, 21:37:49 »

Looking for a GM to run a at first Cendor centric game using the version of the Village found at the link below.  I could play all the PCs if no one else is interested in playing.  You could even use the adventures in the rulebook.  As it has been so long since I looked at them.  An only vaguely remember their premise.

http://s176520660.online.de/dungeonslayersUS/forum/index.php?topic=708.msg4964#msg4964
« Last Edit: 23. July 2017, 05:49:29 by Wulfnor »
Wisdom & Courage
<==)=+Wulfnor+=(==>

Kalajel

• Level 16
  • Angry Badger God
Re: Hometown Heroes of Cendor
« Reply #1 on: 23. July 2017, 00:56:34 »

You might very well have to play all the characters. I tried twice to start a new DS4 game on gamersplane (I have a lot of homebrew stuff I want to playtest) and so far nobody's biting... :(

Wulfnor

• Level 5
  • Wisdom & Courage
Re: Hometown Heroes of Cendor
« Reply #2 on: 23. July 2017, 05:48:29 »

I'm not familiar with that site.   You would think that if you wanted to GM a DS4 game.  Your best chance of finding players would be here.  Just saying.
Wisdom & Courage
<==)=+Wulfnor+=(==>

Kalajel

• Level 16
  • Angry Badger God
Re: Hometown Heroes of Cendor in search of a GM!!!
« Reply #3 on: 23. July 2017, 16:28:24 »

You'd think so, but no. This site is barely frequented anymore. Almost everyone has migrated to the english section of the german forum. I tried doing so as well, but I keep encountering a weird problem every time I try to register...

There is a good reason why Dex moved his game from this site to gamersplane a while back.

Wulfnor

• Level 5
  • Wisdom & Courage
« Reply #4 on: 23. July 2017, 22:16:03 »

I don't if it breaks Forums rules or nots.  But what about emailing members that have played in previous games here in the Slayerforum.  To see if they would be interested in again playing a game of DS4 here again?

I checked out the English section of the German Slayerforum and the most recent post was January of 2016.
« Last Edit: 23. July 2017, 22:24:54 by Wulfnor »
Wisdom & Courage
<==)=+Wulfnor+=(==>

Kalajel

• Level 16
  • Angry Badger God
« Reply #5 on: 23. July 2017, 23:24:31 »

We could always try. But still, gamersplane is much better equipped to run a pbp game as it is a site made specifically for that.

Not trying to diss this site, but the RP tool was just an afterthought. This is still mostly a forum dedicated to discussions about DS.

Wulfnor

• Level 5
  • Wisdom & Courage
« Reply #6 on: 24. July 2017, 09:45:54 »

I checked out Gamer Plane.  It was ok, but I know a much better site.  It's called Tavern-keeper.  Click on the link below to see a mock-up game I created there in about a half an hour.  https://www.tavern-keeper.com/campaign/2566/latest
Click on Wiki to see game related material the the GM wants the Players to have access to.  Click on 'Characters' to see some NPCs I quickly made.  This is where PCs are found as well, when created.  Click on 'Jendrik Cendor'.  That takes to you to their Character Sheet area.  It is the same for NPCs as PCs.  Next click on 'Roleplay'  I created 'Prelude' there to show how that works.  The 'Discussion' area is an area you can't see unless you are registered and playin in the game.  It is basically a OOC area.  Look around and tell me what you think.  If I play in a game where I am playing all the PCs.  That can be easily done at Tavern-Keeper.
« Last Edit: 24. July 2017, 09:52:36 by Wulfnor »
Wisdom & Courage
<==)=+Wulfnor+=(==>

Kalajel

• Level 16
  • Angry Badger God
« Reply #7 on: 24. July 2017, 16:58:51 »

I keep getting a 401: unothaurized message...

Wulfnor

• Level 5
  • Wisdom & Courage
« Reply #8 on: 24. July 2017, 17:21:35 »

Hmmm....  Let me see if I make it a public game.  If it will allow you to view it,  If not, I guess you would need to go there: https://www.tavern-keeper.com and register and let me know what name you are using so I can let you into the game.
Wisdom & Courage
<==)=+Wulfnor+=(==>

Kalajel

• Level 16
  • Angry Badger God
« Reply #9 on: 24. July 2017, 17:47:31 »

kalajel.

Wulfnor

• Level 5
  • Wisdom & Courage
« Reply #10 on: 24. July 2017, 18:27:28 »

At the Tavern-keeper site.  Click on BROWSE CAMPAIGNS at the top of the page.  5 games down or so, you should find: Hometown Heroes of Cendor (Dungeonslayers)  Click on where it says + REQUEST INVITE.  Leave a message 'Let in game'.  An I will.  Sorry I thought it would be easier to do.~ :)
Wisdom & Courage
<==)=+Wulfnor+=(==>

Wulfnor

• Level 5
  • Wisdom & Courage
« Reply #11 on: 24. July 2017, 18:36:53 »

Ok your in the game, let me know what you think.  You can create a partial character or npc, so you can communicate with me in the game's 'discuss' OOC thread, if you would like.
« Last Edit: 24. July 2017, 18:41:18 by Wulfnor »
Wisdom & Courage
<==)=+Wulfnor+=(==>

Kalajel

• Level 16
  • Angry Badger God
« Reply #12 on: 24. July 2017, 20:49:31 »

It's okay, it wasn't much of a problem anyways, I did this particular character twice before in some online games... Just had to find my old notes, that is all... :P

Wulfnor

• Level 5
  • Wisdom & Courage
« Reply #13 on: 24. July 2017, 21:01:40 »

So what do you think of the set up at Tavern-Keeper, compared to Gamers Plane?
Wisdom & Courage
<==)=+Wulfnor+=(==>

Kalajel

• Level 16
  • Angry Badger God
« Reply #14 on: 24. July 2017, 21:21:16 »

It's a bit confusing, but I guess it's just a matter of getting used to it. I like the addition of a wiki to a campaign, this allows you to really work on your campaign's background.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All