Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/15/d176520641/htdocs/dungeonslayersUS/forum/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/15/d176520641/htdocs/dungeonslayersUS/forum/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
El Sangriento Altar de la Secta Vorpalina (SPA)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Author Topic: El Sangriento Altar de la Secta Vorpalina (SPA)  (Read 890 times)

ParvusDomus

• Level 12
    • RPG translations and resources
El Sangriento Altar de la Secta Vorpalina (SPA)
« on: 15. March 2014, 12:10:44 »

Hello guys,

this mornig YOP from the blog "La Torre de √Čbano" sent me his first D2Go called "El Sangriento Altar de ls Secta Vorpalina" ("The Bloody Altar of the Vorpal Sect") for 1-4 level characters.

I'll translate it to english as soon as I have a free slot (I'm currently working on a couple other translations).

You can download it from:  http://torrebano.blogspot.com.es

Best Regards

darkwatch84

• Level 5
Re: El Sangriento Altar de la Secta Vorpalina (SPA)
« Reply #1 on: 16. March 2014, 19:23:02 »

this mornig YOP from the blog "La Torre de √Čbano" sent me his first D2Go called "El Sangriento Altar de ls Secta Vorpalina" ("The Bloody Altar of the Vorpal Sect") for 1-4 level characters.

I'll translate it to english as soon as I have a free slot (I'm currently working on a couple other translations).

Sure i'm waiting your english translation. I have a question: where i can find the editable sheet for the adventures of  :ds: ?

ParvusDomus

• Level 12
    • RPG translations and resources
« Reply #2 on: 17. March 2014, 08:13:07 »

There's one here: http://s176520660.online.de/dungeonslayersUS/forum/index.php?topic=342.0

But it looks quite outdated so I made my own documents from scratch with open office draw and afaik YOP did his with photoshop.

If you are insterested in the oodraw document to use as a template I can send it to your mail (send me the address in a PM).

darleth

• Level 1
« Reply #3 on: 17. March 2014, 13:24:59 »

Another great job...all new dungeons are wellcome...thanks a lot...

Yop

• Level 2
« Reply #4 on: 19. March 2014, 20:15:56 »

you welcome!! ;)