Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.
Hast du deine Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Benutzername: Passwort:

Autor Thema: 2nd Annual Christmas Game  (Gelesen 1492 mal)

Dextolen

• Stufe 15
  • Kultur: Alle
  • Klasse: Alle
  • Dungeonslayer
  • Hat DS-Material in eine andere Sprache übersetzt Scriptor (Bronze): Fanwerk oder Tool für DS erstellt DS-Communitykalender SL einer Forenrunde DS-Online 500+ Postings Conslayer - Uhrwerk DemoTeam DS-Pet: Besitzt ein DS spielendes Haustier Hat eine Seite mit DS-Inhalten (CampaignLogs, Downloads, Settings oder Tools) Ulf: Hat im März 2013 am Flimmerschwinden teilgenommen und den Ulf gemacht Mitglied der DS-GooglePlus-Gruppe
    • Awards
2nd Annual Christmas Game
« am: 12. Dezember 2013, 05:56:50 »

Last year I ran Zantalus for my gaming group and they loved it. We live all over the country - some in the state of Georgia, others in Pennsylvania, Massachusetts and Ohio, I am in Michigan, so we play over G+ Hangouts. I mailed them packages that contained

Avoid if you haven't played Zantalus

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

We decided it would be an annual break from our running campaign, so this year I gave them a painted mini of their character, 3 of my custom slayer points and some peppermint bark candy.  They opened them at the start of the first combat.

In this story Elezzar has (from beyond the grave) decided to take revenge upon the heroes that thwarted his plans (even though his own magic was the real cause of his demise - he's stubborn and short sighted so he blames the adventurers.   So he steals the soul of the most flamboyant of the characters, a real Han Solo scoundrel of an elf.   The process leaves him a plain elf (so the player had to roleplay much differently).

They discover they have to travel to the afterlife to rescue the soul before it's too late.  They find a wizard who can help them make the journey and soon they discover that the soul was taken to a small pocket realm that is a mockery of the Christmas holiday. Candy Cane forests, Christmas markets with automatons twirling with deadly kicks, abominable snowmen throwing freezing snowballs, elves with exploding presents.   Zantalus is not behind this, rather the restored Elezzar.   They must battle his clockwork minions to rescue their comrade's soul.

We have 2 encounters to go next week!

Ursus Piscis

• Stufe 20
  • Kultur: Alle
  • Klasse: Alle
  • "Fluffomat" (Text Machine) und Forums-Teddy
  • Scriptor (Gold): Inhalte für Printpublikation verfasst 1000+ Postings Mit Wagnis ans Ziel: Hat das Arltum Aentstein in den Kronkriegen unterstützt Chronist (Silber): Hat 4+ DS-Spielsessionberichte gepostet Registrierter Betatester Schimmerbund: Mitglied im Schimmerbund DS-Communitykalender
    • Awards
2nd Annual Christmas Game
« Antwort #1 am: 12. Dezember 2013, 11:06:18 »

:thumbup:

Sounds llike a great Fantasy-Steampunk Christmas Carol!

btw: Did you already get your well-earned "MC"-Award from your players?  ;D